(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Preheat the oven to 150 degC.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta and the eggs. Whisk in the vanilla seeds and then mix in the icing sugar.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture into the greased tin and cover with non-stick paper and tin foil.
- Place into a bain-marie and bake for 40 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove foil, wrap in cling-film and refrigerate overnight. Turn out and slice.
- Serve with fresh poached peaches, honey and toasted macadamia nuts.