A slice of heaven
|30 g||Fresh yeast|
|1 kg||Standard flour|
|1 tsp||Olive oil|
|150 g||Tomatoes, crushed or peeled tomatoes, fresh or canned|
|100 g||Mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1 slice||Ham, shoulder, cut into quarters|
|100 g||Mushrooms, sliced|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil, xtra for frying|
|70 g||Capsicum, sliced|
|2||Anchovy fillets in oil, cut into pieces|
- Preheat oven to highest temperature for 1 hour
- Oil a 30cm pizza tray. Using your fingers, spread the dough evenly over the tray.
- Using a spoon, spread tomato on the dough leaving a 1cm edge.
- Sprinkle over mozzarella, add ham and mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in pan and cook capsicums for 2 min, place on pizza. Add black olives, anchovies.
- Cook pizza for 15-20 minutes.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL