Barbecued ribs with corn and spicy lime butter
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|¼ cup||Tomato puree|
|¼ cup||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|1 to taste||Sea salt flakes|
|1 kg||Pork ribs, Chinese style cut into 1cm thick pieces|
|4||Corn cob, husks on and tied, silks removed|
Spicy lime butter
- Place sugar, puree, Worcestershire sauce, oil, garlic, salt and ribs in a bowl and toss well to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- To make the spicy lime butter, place the butter, lime zest and chilli in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue to medium heat and cook the corn for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the ribs and cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Top corn with the butter and serve with the ribs.