World on a Plate: Spanish
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Chicken breasts|
|60 g||Chorizo sausages|
|2 tsp||Minced Garlic|
|100 g||Green beans|
- Heat the paella pan over a medium to high heat then add some of the oil, choppped chicken and pork and season. Fry for a few minutes, stirring until evenly cooked.
- Stir in the cooked and chopped chorizo and cook for a minute. Add garlic and onions.
- Add the chopped tomatoes in the middle of the pan and then mix.
- Add hot water to just below the rim top of pan, wait 10 minutes then add peppers, beans, peas, saffron, paprika and cumin; cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in rice (Spanish) and cook for five minutes, then add shrimp, peeled and deveined mussels and rosemary. Cook for 10 minutes on high, then 10 minutes on low. Sit for 10 minutes before serving.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL