Potato, rosemary and caramelised onion pizza
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Caramelised onions|
|2 cups||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
|1 tbsp||Fresh rosemary|
|400 g||Baby potatoes, boiled and sliced|
|½ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated, plus extra to serve|
|1 to drizzle||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Prepare 1 quantity basic pizza dough.
- Preheat oven to 220C. Prepare 1 quantity basic pizza dough.
- Divide the dough into quarters and roll out on a lightly floured surface to 22cm make round bases.
- Place bases on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Divide the onion, mozzarella, rosemary, potato and parmesan between rounds. Drizzle rounds with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until topping is golden and the base is crispy. Top pizzas with extra parmesan to serve.