(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|200 g||Butter, diced|
|1 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla paste|
|2½ cups||Rolled oats|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|2 cups||Flour, sifted|
|1½ cups||Cashew nuts, chopped|
|½ cup||Coconut, (threaded)|
- Preheat oven to 160 degC. Line baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and the two sugars together until soft.
- Beat the eggs and vanilla then mix in the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, portion into 30g balls and press flat.
- Place on to the trays and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.