Chicken and cashew nut dumplings with black vinegar
|200 g||Chicken mince|
|1 clove||Garlic, (finely chopped)|
|2 tsp||Ginger, (finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Roasted cashew nuts, (chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Coriander, (chopped)|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
|½ tsp||Caster sugar|
|1||Vegetable oil, (for frying)|
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce|
|2 tbsp||Black vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Chilli oil|
- In a bowl mix together the chicken, garlic, ginger, cashew nuts, coriander, sesame oil, sugar and salt.
- Place a spoonful of mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Moisten the edges with water then fold and seal.
- Heat a fry pan with a lid. Pour in just enough oil to lightly cover the base. Fry the dumplings for a couple of minutes without turning until crispy on the bottom.
- Pour a cup of water into the pan, put on the lid and let the dumplings steam for 10 minutes.
- Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with the dumplings.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL