Broccoli and spinach with chilli walnut crumbs
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Pumpkin, (diced)|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Lemon, (zest of)|
|1 cup||Breadcrumbs, (fresh)|
|½ tsp||Dried chilli|
|4 handfuls||Spinach leaves, (or one bag of baby leaves)|
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Toss the pumpkin in olive oil, season and cook for 15 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets, toss in olive oil, season and add to the pumpkin. Cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Combine the lemon, breadcrumbs, finely chopped walnuts and chilli, season. Heat a frypan, add the butter and when hot cook the crumbs until golden and toasted, keep warm.
- In a clean pan, heat an extra tablespoon of oil then add the spinach leaves. Season and stir over a high heat for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
- Serve the pumpkin, broccoli and spinach in warm bowls with the crumbs spooned over, drizzled with any leftover oil.