(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Soak saffron threads overnight.
- Place potatoes, garlic, red capsicums, chillies and saffron stock in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until the potatoes can be mashed easily.
- Transfer to blender with as much liquid as you need to make a thick puree and, with the motor running, add the egg yolks and oil until you have the consistency of a mayonnaise.
- Adjust seasoning and serve a dollop with a seafood stew or bouillabaisse.