Mushroom salad with peanuts, black sesame and wasabi
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|400 g||Oyster mushrooms|
|2 tbsp||Grape seed oil, (or any other unflavoured oil)|
|4 tsp||Black sesame seeds|
|½ cup||Salted and roasted peanuts|
|1 head||Lettuce, (rinsed)|
|1 bunch||Fresh coriander|
|1||Orange, (juice of one orange)|
|1||Lime, (juice and finely grated zest of one lime)|
|2 tbsp||Peanut oil|
|2 tsp||Coppersfolly Pure Wasabi|
|½ tsp||Salt, (to season)|
- Very gently wipe the mushrooms to remove any dirt or grit. Heat the oil in a pan and cook gently for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Remove then add the sesame seeds. Fry for one minute.
- Roughly chop the peanuts. Arrange the salad leaves on plates.
- Add picked coriander leaves then the mushrooms, sesame and peanuts.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and taste for seasoning - you may want to add more wasabi - then drizzle over the salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL