(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Wash beetroot. Cook in the microwave on high for 10 minutes or until soft. Peel. Cut beetroot roughly.
- Wash and trim celery. Chop celery roughly.
- Wash apples and cut in half. Remove cores and chop apples roughly.
- Place beetroot, celery and apples in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until a pulp.
- Pour into a sieve over a large jug. Push mixture with a wooden spoon to extract as much juice as possible. Discard pulp. Add apple juice and ice cubes to jug.
Makes 4 cups