Date, apricot and almond crumble
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Dried figs|
|2 cups||Dried apricots|
|1½ cups||Orange juice|
|½ cup||Rolled oats|
|¼ cup||Slivered almonds|
|½ cup||Dark muscovado sugar|
|75 g||Dark chocolate|
- Place dates, figs and apricots in a saucepan with orange juice.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Place fruit mixture in six, one cup capacity ovenproof dishes.
- Mix rolled oats, almonds, sugar and 1 tbsp of orange rind together.
- Chop chocolate roughly and add to oat mix then sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 180 degC for 30 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice-cream.