Tuna fish cakes with coconut rice and bok choy
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|180 g||Tuna in spring water|
|1½ tbsp||Thai red curry paste|
|1 tsp||Fish sauce|
|400 ml||Coconut cream|
|4 bunches||Baby bok choy|
- Drain tuna and place in a bowl with red curry paste, coriander, breadcrumbs, chopped lemon grass, egg, fish sauce and ¼ cup of the coconut cream.
- Mix to combine. Break off tablespoons of mixture and form into balls. Flatten balls slightly.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and cook tuna cakes in batches, turning to brown on both sides.
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Drain rice and return to saucepan with remaining coconut cream. Cover saucepan and heat through for five minutes. Remove lid and stand.
- Wash bok choy. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add bok choy and cook for two minutes. Drain. Serve fish cakes with rice and bok choy.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL