Chilli chicken strips with udon noodles and cashew nuts
( SERVES 3 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Coriander pesto|
|450 g||Chicken tenderloins|
|220 g||Udon noodles|
|3 bunches||Bok choy|
|½ cup||Roasted cashew nuts|
|½ cup||Chilli jam|
- Cut chilli through lengthways and chop finely. Crush garlic, peel and chop finely. Mix chilli, garlic and pesto together. Spread chilli mixture over chicken tenderloins.
- Heat oil in wok or frying pan. Add chicken and stir-fry on a high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add noodles and cook for two minutes.
- Wash bok choy and cut in half lengthways. Add to noodles and cook for one minute. Drain noodles and bok choy.
- Serve with chicken, roasted cashew nuts and chilli jam.