Baby Cherry Cheesecakes
( SERVES 12 )
Cute bite-sized cheesecakes, complete with a cherry on the top.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Chopped nuts|
|2 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|250 g||Cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Spray your cheesecake or muffin tins with nonstick baking spray. I purchased a special mini-cheesecake 12-cup pan set but this recipe works well made in mini-muffin tins.
- In a food processor, place the chopped nuts, melted butter and brown sugar. Run machine until finely ground and well mixed. Divide this nutty mixture between the 12 tins and press into bases.
- Without cleaning the food-processor bowl, mix cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar until smooth. Divide the mixture evenly among the tins and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the tins. The tops will deflate a little but this is fine.
- Remove from tins by twisting and lifting out. Place a cherry on top and serve chilled.
- Store in the fridge. Can be made a day ahead.
Makes 12 bite-size cheesecakes