Baby Cherry Cheesecakes
( SERVES 12 )
Cute bite-sized cheesecakes, complete with a cherry on the top.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Chopped nuts|
|2 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|250 g||Cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Spray your cheesecake or muffin tins with nonstick baking spray. I purchased a special mini-cheesecake 12-cup pan set but this recipe works well made in mini-muffin tins.
- In a food processor, place the chopped nuts, melted butter and brown sugar.
- Run machine until finely ground and well mixed. Divide this nutty mixture between the 12 tins and press into bases.
- Without cleaning the food-processor bowl, mix cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the tins and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tins. The tops will deflate a little but this is fine.
- Remove from tins by twisting and lifting out. Place a cherry on top and serve chilled.
- Store in the fridge. Can be made a day ahead.
Makes 12 bite-size cheesecakes