Smoked Chicken Wrap
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4||Flat bread wraps, spinach flavoured|
|3 cups||Chicken, smoked|
|1½ cups||Lettuce, shredded|
|1 cup||Carrot, grated|
|1 cup||Grated cheese|
|¼ cup||Roast red pepper|
- Lay wrap out flat on a board and spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Place the filling across the wrap in rows starting closest to you.
- Starting from that same side, roll up the wrap as you would make a sushi roll or sausage roll.
- Continue rolling to form the wrap.
- Cut on the diagonal, place in a napkin and tie.
Tip: At the end of the roll, make sure there is a little mayonnaise on the edge to seal the wrap.