Oven-roasted tomatoes with basil pesto bagels
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|12||Tomatoes, medium sized, on the vine|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|½ tsp||Iodised salt|
|1||Freshly ground black pepper, to season|
|¼ cup||Basil pesto|
|1 tsp||Hot smoky paprika|
- Place tomatoes in a baking dish. Brush or spray with oil.
- Bake at 200 degC for 10 minutes or until roasted and wrinkled.
- Cut bagels in half. Place eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Dip bagels into egg mixture.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Place bagels in hot butter and cook until golden.
- Mix basil pesto and paprika together. Spread pesto mixture over bagels.
- Place two bagel halves on a serving plate. Serve with oven-roasted tomatoes.