Apple & Pork Mince Pinwheels
( SERVES 16 )
You have one remaining sheet of pastry left after making this recipe. A quick treat for the kids is to scatter grated cheese and perhaps a little ham over the sheet and make the same way as above.Ready
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Pork mince|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||Chicken stock|
|1 tsp||Celery salt|
|2 tsp||Fennel seeds|
|½||Apple, finely diced with skin on|
|2||Eggs, (one for egg wash)|
|750 g||Flaky puff pastry, (ready rolled)|
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC fan bake.
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a bowl. Mix in 1 egg.
- Divide mixture evenly onto 4 sheets of pastry, taking care to ensure you leave some space on each edge (about 2.5cm) for easy rolling.
- Lightly beat remaining egg for egg wash and brush the edges to help seal the pinwheel.
- Roll each sheet from the long end and cut each into 4 pinwheels with a sharp knife.
- Place on baking paper on oven tray and egg wash the pinwheels. Sprinkle on sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden.
Notes: You have one remaining sheet of pastry left after making this recipe. A quick treat for the kids is to scatter grated cheese and perhaps a little ham over the sheet and make the same way as above.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL