Lamb rump with mint, coriander and basil sauce and green salad
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Fresh coriander|
|1 cup||Fresh basil|
|1 cup||Fresh mint|
|1||Long red chilli|
|3 tbsp||Raspberry vinegar|
|½ cup||Water, hot|
|1 tsp||Iodised salt|
|1||Freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
- Rub lamb rump with avocado oil and sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
- Bake at 200 degC for 35 to 40 minutes. Rest, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve with mint, coriander and basil sauce and green salad.
Mint, Coriander and Basil Sauce
You can use your food processor to chop the herbs for this recipe if wished. If you don't have raspberry vinegar in your pantry, use red wine vinegar instead.
- Chop coriander, basil and mint leaves finely. Cut chilli in half lengthways, Remove seeds and chop chilli finely.
- Mix herbs with chilli, sugar, vinegar, hot water, salt and pepper.
- Wash cucumber. Cut in half and then into long thin sticks. Combine with spinach.