New potato, pea and salmon salad
( SERVES 4 )
Hot-smoked salmon is the variety that looks cooked rather than translucent.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Basil leaves|
|1 cup||Coriander leaves|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|½ cup||Avocado oil|
|1 tsp||Iodised salt|
|1 to taste||Black pepper - ground|
- Wash potatoes and cut into even-sized pieces.
- Cook in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain. Remove skin and bones from salmon. Flake flesh. Thaw peas if frozen.
- Pour over boiling water and leave for five minutes. Drain peas.
- Combine potatoes, salmon, peas and 1 tbsp lemon rind together. Toss dressing through potato mixture.
- Place basil, coriander and parsley in a food processor.
- Crush garlic and peel.
- Add garlic, lemon juice, sesame oil, avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Process to combine.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL