Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - foodies corner
( SERVES 54 )
Tucked away in a light industrial area in Auckland's Birkenhead is a small artisan shop that produces the most delicious aromas. The Casual Foodie is the source of these enticing smells and many people
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¾ cup||Brown sugar|
|250 g||Butter, cubed and softened|
|½ tsp||Baking powder|
|3 cups||Rolled oats|
|¾ cup||Coconut, (long thread)|
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan bake.
- Process the eggs and sugars in the food processor until creamy. Gradually add butter until pale.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Add butter mix into the dry mix.
- Form into balls the size of a big walnut and press down with a fork to 3mm high.
- Fan bake 160ºC for 20 to 25 minutes, changing trays halfway through.