( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Cut skinless and boneless chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Spread one side of each chicken piece with pesto (sundried tomato pesto recommended).
- Place four prunes on top of pesto. Roll chicken around prune mixture.
- Remove rind from bacon. Wrap bacon rashers around outside of chicken. Secure each with a toothpick.
- Cook on a barbecue or bake at 200 degC for 20 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with relish.