Peaches and raspberries with lemon grass syrup
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Cut lemon grass lengthways and remove inner core. Slice core finely and place in a saucepan with lime leaf, sugar and water.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and cook for five minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cool and drain through a sieve, discarding lemon grass and lime leaves.
- Wash peaches and discard stones. Cut peaches into quarters.
- Place in a serving bowl with raspberries.
- Pour over syrup. Chill until ready to serve.