Summer vegetable curry
Use a prepared curry paste for this instead of the spices if preferred.
|2 tbsp||Root ginger|
|2 tsp||Cumin seeds|
|1 tsp||Garam masala|
|1 tsp||Ground coriander|
|1 tsp||Ground tumeric|
|2 cups||Vegetable stock|
|270 g||Coconut cream|
|2 tbsp||Toasted coconut|
- Peel onions and chop roughly. Crush garlic and peel. Chop chilli roughly.
- Place onion, garlic, chilli, freshly grated ginger, cumin seeds, garam masala, ground coriander and ground turmeric in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Add oil and process to a paste.
- Cook paste in a large frying pan, stirring over a medium heat, for one minute. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and add.
- Wash potatoes and cut into cubes. Add with stock to pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Wash beans and cut into 4cm pieces. Slice courgettes. Add beans and courgettes. Cook for 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in coconut cream and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL