Blueberries, Lemon Curd and Crumble Dessert
All the good things in one dish - buttery crumble, seasonal berries and citrus!
|2 tsp||Ground cinnamon|
|3 cups||Blueberry yoghurt|
- Lemon Curd:Wash lemons and lime and grate rind. Squeeze the juice from the fruit and place in a large microwave-proof jug with the rind.
- Dice butter and add to jug. Microwave for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add sugar and cook for a further 2 minutes on high. Stir well.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl then slowly beat into butter mixture. Cook uncovered in microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Cool.
- Crumble: Melt butter in a frying pan. Add sugar, cinnamon and breadcrumbs. Stir often until breadcrumbs caramelise. Cool.
- To serve: Divide blueberries among six parfait glasses. Spoon ½ cup of yoghurt on top of each with 2 tablespoons of lemon curd and scatter with crumble and extra blueberries.