Quick white chocolate mousse
|150 g||White chocolate|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1||Chocolate, flake bar|
- Break up white chocolate and place in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water until chocolate melts. Cool.
- Separate eggs and beat yolks into chocolate with vanilla. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and beat mixture until it's thick and glossy. Beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold egg whites and cream alternately into chocolate mixture.
- Pour mousse into a large serving bowl. Chill.
- Serve with blackberries and shards of chocolate Flake bar.