Chocolate orange muffins
( SERVES 12 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2¼ cups||Standard flour|
|5 tsp||Baking powder|
|¼ cup||Cocoa powder|
|¾ cup||Dark chocolate, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Oranges, grated rind|
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into a bowl. Stir through sugar, chocolate and orange rind.
- Melt butter. Beat eggs and milk together.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in the wet ingredients to just moisten.
- Three-quarters fill greased muffin pans with mixture.
- Bake at 200 degC for 15 minutes.