Salmon with herb topping
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Fresh herbs|
|½ cup||Macadamia nuts|
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
- Coat the salmon side with the sugar, salt and cracked pepper mix. Cover and set aside for 1 hour.
- Wash off any excess salt and dry fresh salmon, boned and skinned with kitchen paper towels before wrapping in two layers of tinfoil.
- Cook on a moderately hot barbecue for 12 to 15 minutes, which should ensure it's medium-rare or pink in
- Carefully move to your serving platter.
- Combine the topping ingredients ( trimmed roughly chopped herbs (a mix of parsley, coriander and dill works well), finely sliced spring onions, chopped toasted macadamia nuts, juice of 2 lemons and zest of 1 lemon, crushed cloves garlic, creamed horseradish, olive oil) and sprinkle over the cooked salmon. Season with a little salt and milled pepper and serve with wedges of fresh lemon or lime.
- When cooking salmon on the grill, always use two layers of tinfoil to avoid it breaking under the weight of the fish.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL