Prawn cocktail cups
( SERVES 6 )
Serves 6 ½ cup mayonnaise 1 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup) 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce Salt and freshly ground black pepper 2 cups cooked prawns, peeled and deveined ½ iceberg lettuce Lemon wedges,
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|1 tbsp||Sweet chilli sauce|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|2 cups||Cooked prawns, peeled and deveined|
|1||Lemon, wedges to serve|
- Place mayonnaise, tomato sauce and chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add prawns and toss to coat in dressing.
- Shred half the lettuce, leaving some whole leaves.
- Arrange whole leaves in six serving glasses and place some shredded lettuce at the base of each nest of leaves.
- Spoon the prawns and mayonnaise on top, dividing mixture evenly.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side, to squeeze over.