Cheat's Chicken Chow Mein
( SERVES 6 )
Pick up a rotisserie chicken and make tonight's dinner fast and easy.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 packet||Sweet and sour sauce mix|
|500 g||Frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables|
|2 tbsp||Light soy sauce|
|¼ cup||Fresh coriander|
|140 g||Crispy noodles|
- Remove chicken flesh from bones, discarding the skin and bones. Shred or slice chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine sweet-and-sour sauce mix and water and place in a large frying pan or wok. Bring to the boil, stirring until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken and vegetables and simmer for 5 minutes, tossing regularly, to heat through.
- Add soy sauce and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Stir through coriander and serve topped with crispy noodles.