Roasted vegetable salad with caper dressing
This quick and delicious salad is great alongside mains and perfect for the whole family
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|½ cup||Cherry tomatoes|
|1 tbsp||Italian parsley|
|2 cups||Baby spinach|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC fan bake. Line a large roasting dish with cooking paper.
- Boil prewashed agia potatoes for 10 minutes and drain.
- Place red cherry potatoes, sliced red onion, yellow and red capsicums,deseeded and thickly sliced and 1 tablespoon of oil in a dish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes. Add tomatoes. Roast for a further 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place lemon juice of 1 lemon, chopped drained babycapers, chopped Italian parsley and remaining oil into a screw-top jar. Secure lid and shake to combine.
- Place potato mixture on a platter. Add spinach leaves and drizzle with dressing. Gently toss and finish with cracked pepper, then serve.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL