(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- To make the creamy custard, place eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer for 5 to 8 minutes, or until mixture is thick and pale.
- Beat in cream and mascarpone.
- Place a slice of muffin in the base of each serving glass or bowl.
- Spoon over some mascarpone custard and some passionfruit pulp.
- Repeat layers until ingredients are used up, finishing with passionfruit pulp.
Tip: This is a good way to use up leftover muffins or cake. Use stale sweet muffins, such as lemon, passionfruit or other fruit flavours, or use trifle sponge in place of the muffins if preferred.