|125 g||Butter, softened|
|1||Orange, finely grated zest|
|2 drops||Essence, orange flavoured|
|1 cup||Threaded coconut, to coat|
- Heat oven to 160 degC. In mixing bowl, combine flour, cornflour and sugar.
- Beat in butter, orange zest and essence to form a soft dough.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes or mixture will be too soft to handle. S
- hape dough into 2cm balls, then roll balls in coconut to coat.
- Place cookies on ungreased cookie sheets and press to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool.