Steamed fish with light mediterranean sauce
This is delicious and so easy! Ready in 20 minutes
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|3||Garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|½ cup||Dry white wine|
|2 cups||Cherry tomatoes|
|1½ cups||Chicken stock, or seafood stock|
|½ cup||Olives, pitted|
|4||Hapuku fillets, skinless and boned.|
|1 tbsp||Fresh thyme, chopped|
|½ cup||Pine nuts, toasted|
|2 tsp||Fresh parsley, chopped|
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook stirring for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced by half – allow 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, stock and olives. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes soften – allow 4 to 6 minutes.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Add thyme to sauce and nestle the fish on top of the sauce.
- Return to a simmer and cover. Lower the temperature and in about 4 to 5 minutes the fish will be cooked through.
- Transfer fish to 4 shallow bowls. Add pine nuts and fresh parsley to sauce.
- Check seasoning and spoon sauce over fish and serve.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL