Passionfruit dessert cake
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¾ cup||Caster sugar|
|½ cup||Passionfruit syrup|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|½ cup||Standard flour|
- Heat oven to 160 degC fan bake. Grease a 22cm bundt tin or ring cake tin.
- Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in passionfruit syrup and lemon zest. Add sifted flours, stirring just enough to combine.
- Spread mixture in prepared tin. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Slice and serve with yoghurt or whipped cream on the side and extra passionfruit syrup, if desired.