Fish baked with red peppers
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|400 g||Canned tomatoes|
|1 tbsp||Cajun seasoning|
|750 g||Fish fillets, white-fleshed fish|
- Heat oven to 200 degC. Heat oil in a frying pan, add peppers and onion, then cook over a medium heat for five minutes or until tender.
- Add garlic, and cook for one minute more.
- Stir in canned tomatoes and their juice and one teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for five minutes or until the liquid is reduced. Transfer the mixture to cover the base of a baking dish.
- Sprinkle fish fillets evenly with remaining cajun seasoning. Place fish fillets, seasoned sides up, on top of tomato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes (depending on thickness of fish fillets) or until cooked fish flakes with a fork. Serve immediately.