Creamy cranberry coconut ice
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|250 g||Cream cheese, at room temperature|
|3 cups||Icing sugar|
|250 g||White chocolate, roughly chopped|
|1¼ cups||Desiccated coconut|
|3 drops||Red food colouring|
- Line an 18cm square cake tin with baking paper leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat until creamy then beat in icing sugar.
- Melt the white chocolate and beat into cream cheese mixture. Beat in the coconut and craisins.
- Divide the mixture in half and spread one half into the base of the prepared cake tin.
- Add red food colouring to the remaining half and stir to combine into a pink mixture.
- Spread pink mixture evenly on top of the white mixture in the cake tin.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Remove from tin and cut into small squares.
- This coconut ice is very soft so store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.