Cranberry, feta and couscous salad
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1½ cups||Water, boiling|
|150 g||Feta cheese, crumbled|
|⅓ cup||Pine nuts, toasted|
|¼ cup||Fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 tbsp||Fresh mint, chopped|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
Cranberry Juice Dressing
- Place couscous in a bowl, pour over boiling water and stir briefly.
- Cover bowl and set aside for 10 minutes for couscous to steam and soften.
- Meanwhile, prepare the remaining salad ingredients.
- Fluff up couscous with a fork and set aside to cool completely.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir through remaining salad ingredients.
- Place dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to mix well.