Blueberry Cheesecake Slice
This might be called a cheesecake slice, but who will be able to stop at just one piece?
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|240 g||Chocolate chip biscuits|
|500 g||Cream cheese|
|¾ cup||Caster sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
- Heat oven to 160 degrees C (140 degrees C fan bake).
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper with an overhang on all sides.
- Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter and press into the base of the tin. Chill while preparing the filling.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy, then beat in cream and eggs to combine. Pour mixture over crumb base, then scatter surface with blueberries.
- Bake slice for 45 minutes or until just set in the middle. Cool, then remove from the tin and cut into squares.