Apple Muesli Muffins
The kids will love these homemade muffins in their lunchboxes.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Canola oil|
|1 cup||Apple juice|
|½ cup||Unsweetened apple puree|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|2 tbsp||Raw sugar|
- Heat oven to 190C. Lightly spray a standard muffin pan with oil.
- Place egg, oil, apple juice, apple sauce, dates (pitted) and muesli (untoasted) in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda into another bowl and make a well in the centre. Pour apple mixture into the well and stir briefly to just combine. Spoon mixture into 10 holes of the prepared muffin pan.
- Combine raw sugar with second measure of cinnamon and sprinkle a little over each muffin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed. Cool on a wire rack.