Stir-fry beef with vegetables
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|600 g||Rump steak|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|2 tsp||Fresh ginger|
|1 cup||Beef stock|
|1 tbsp||Brown sugar|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce|
- Cut steak into strips approximately half a centimetre wide, discarding excess fat.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the meat. Remove meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add chopped onion, crushed garlic, grated ginger, chopped capsicum, celery and beans to the pan and cook for two minutes.
- Mix cornflour with 2 tbsp of beef stock.
- Add remaining beef stock to the pan along with sugar, soy sauce and broccoli. Bring to the boil and then stir in the cornflour mix, add the beef back to the pan and simmer uncovered for two minutes.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL