Paprika chicken salad
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2||Chicken breasts, skinned and boned|
|1 tsp||Garlic salt|
|¼ cup||Breadcrumbs, dry|
|1||Egg, lightly whisked|
|1||Iceberg lettuce, small|
|1 cup||Rocket leaves|
|4||Tomatoes, medium, roughly chopped|
- Preheat oven to 200degC. Cut chicken into 2-3cm wide strips. Place flour, paprika, garlic, salt and breadcrumbs in a plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into egg and then shake in the flour mixture to coat.
- Place in an oiled baking dish and cook for 10-15 minutes, turning at times, until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Break lettuce into pieces, discarding tough outer leaves. Place on a serving platter with rocket leaves and chopped tomatoes.
- Combine dressing ingredients and stir well to dissolve sugar. Place chicken on salad and drizzle with dressing.