Fish and kumara cakes
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 packet||Baby spinach|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|¼ cup||Coconut cream|
|3 fillets||White fish|
|3||Spring onions, finely chopped|
|1||Lemon, for juice and rind|
|1||Egg, lighly whisked|
- Cook kumara in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, add spinach and cook for one more minute. Drain veges well and return to pan with the salt, pepper and coconut cream. oash thoroughly until smooth.
- Chop fish into 2cm chunks and place in a bowl with spring onions, chilli, lemon rind and juice.
- Mix mash with fish mixture and divide into six fish cakes. Chill fish cakes for 30 minutes.
- Dip fish cakes in egg, then flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook fish cakes on both sides until golden and cooked through.