Pork fillets with nutty raisin stuffing
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Raisins, roughly chopped|
|2 tbsp||Roasted peanuts, roughly chopped|
|2 tbsp||Satay sauce|
|2 cups||Baby spinach|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 to serve||Satay sauce|
- Preheat oven to 190 degC. Place pork on a board and make a long slit through the length of each fillet. open out and gently flatten the meat.
- Place apple in bowl with raisins and peanuts. Add satay sauce and mix well to combine.
- Divide apple mixture between pork fillets. Roll each fillet over stuffing. Tie with string to secure.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes or until pork is cooked.
- Remove from oven. Cover with foil or a clean cloth and rest meat for 8 minutes.
- Mix couscous to packet instructions. Fork through baby spinach and pepper.
- Slice pork and serve with couscous and extra satay sauce.