Lemon and cream cheese cupcakes
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|125 g||Cream cheese|
|¼ cup||Lemon juice|
Lemon Curd Icing
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C. Beat softened butter, sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon rind together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder into butter mix. Fold in with cubed cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Line eight muffin pans with paper cases and divide mixture among these.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Ice when cold with lemon curd icing.
- To make lemon curd icing: Mix lemon curd, lemon juice and icing sugar together.