Your kids will love this recipe, great tasting and easy to make
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Onion, finely sliced|
|1 cup||Spinach, finely chopped|
|6||Brown mushrooms, finely sliced|
|1 clove||Garlic, crushed|
|1 kg||Beef mince|
|1||Egg, lightly whisked|
|1 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|100 g||Tasty cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 180degC. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan and gently cook the onion, carrot, spinach, mushrooms and garlic until tender.
- Place the cooked vegetables, mince, egg, tomato sauce and salt in a bowl and mix well. Form mixture into 10 patties.
- Wipe out the frying pan and place over a medium heat with a little extra oil. Cook the patties in batches for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place patties in a single layer in a baking dish, slice cheese and distribute over patties. Place in the oven until cheese is melted and patties are cooked through.
- Slice burger buns in half and lightly toast. Serve with a pattie and your favourite fillings.