Spaghetti with chicken, chilli, lemon and rocket
This light and simple pasta only takes about 15 minutes to make. Use chicken breast for a leaner option.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|6||Boneless chicken thighs|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Cook pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente - or for approximately 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small frying pan and cook chicken, chopped into 2cm chunks for 10 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Add chilli,seeds removed and finely chopped and stir until fragrant.
- Add finely grated lemon rind of a lemon.
- Drain pasta and toss with chicken and roughly torn rocket. Drizzle with olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.