Lemon and blueberry self-saucing pudding
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 cup||Caster sugar|
|¾ cup||Frozen blueberries|
|½ cup||Lemon juice|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Beat the butter, sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon rind until they are pale and creamy.
- Add the egg yolks only, then flour, blueberries, lemon juice and milk. Gently mix until you have a smooth batter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites into soft peaks and fold the two mixtures together.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish, and place inside a larger dish. Half fill the outer dish with hot water and bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is lightly browned and set.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.