Pork noodle soup
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||Dark soy sauce|
|450 g||Pork steaks/fillets|
|2 Ltr||Chicken stock|
|3 cm||Root ginger|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|125 g||Dried egg noodles|
|2 bunches||Bok choy|
|1 cup||Coriander leaves|
- Combine crushed garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce and oil in a dish and add thinly sliced pork. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock into a large saucepan and add star anise, chopped ginger, chilli, sliced garlic and oyster sauce. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and quickly cook pork until just cooked.
- Add noodles to the soup and cook for 4 minutes. Add bok choy and cook a further 2 minutes.
- Divide broth, noodles and bok choy amongst four bowls and top with sliced pork and coriander leaves.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL