Basic Pizza Dough
Everybody loves pizza and it is a great recipe for feeding a crowd. Making your own pizza base is ideal as it generally tastes better and you have total control over how thick you make it.
|3 cups||High grade flour|
|3 tsp||Yeast granules|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
- Sift flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water and pour into the well along with the salt and olive oil.
- Form into a ball and knead for around 7 minutes. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover.
- Place the bowl in a warm place and leave for 1½ hours or until dough has doubled in bulk.
- Halve dough and roll into two bases, cover with toppings and bake for 15 minutes at 220 degC.
Tip: Make tasty pizza bread by brushing dough with oil and garlic, herbs or sea salt.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL